Thursday 22 April 2021

Emily's Jewellery Wish List:

I am not a huge jewellery collector. I have a few pieces here and there, gifted to me from close friends and family, but it is rare that I would find myself actively shopping for jewellery just because it isn't something that really appeals to me. Either way, I have found some truly exquisite pieces online that caught my eye, and wanted to share with you! With Christmas coming up, it's definitely worth jotting down some ideas for relatives or friends!


★  'FreshFleeces Silver and Copper Highland Cow Charm & Bracelet'

I have no idea what drew me to this cute little charm, but it really stood out to me. Cows aren't supposed to be cute right? Look how cute this charm is! I already have a charm bracelet, but would love to add this little guy to my collection, how sweet! The bracelet it comes with is good quality, and although I wouldn't get much use from it as I already own a charm bracelet, it would be a perfect gift for another person who does not yet own one! As one of the most novel pieces of jewellery I've ever seen, it definitely has a special place in my heart for being so incredibly adorable - I want one, now!

Seller: FreshFleeces

Price: £89.99




★  'Bloom Boutique Personalised Initial Disc Birthstone Bracelet'

There is definitely a trend for personalised goods at the moment, from personalised pencil cases to books, candles to backpacks. I love the idea of personalised gifts, and find myself gifting a lot of personalised things to others for birthdays and other celebrations because it really adds that extra touch. Initials and birthstones are popular customisations, and this beautiful bracelet has both! This is such a beautiful piece for an amazing price (a lot cheaper than I expected). A perfect gift for any occasion!

Seller: Not On The High Street

Price: £18.00




★  'Heart Pendant Personalised Name Necklace'

Another elegant and gorgeous personalised piece, made by the same brand, Bloom Boutique. The colour selection is certain to please any buyer, as it is the typical 'Rose Gold vs Silver' debate. Where I personally prefer silver, but many of my friends would dispute that. At first glance, I didn't know that they were engraved, but upon inspection they are beautifully written, in a script-like font to give the most delicate of writing. Again, which such a reasonable price, and a vast majority of good reviews, this is definitely something I would love to purchase for myself, if not for a friend or family member. There is a third colour choice, labelled as 'Champagne Gold', but it seems as though that is not as popular as the other two.

Seller: Bloom Boutique

Price: £16.00




★  'La Menagerie Bee Gold Origami Necklace'

Bees are so popular this year, they've been a trend for a good while now, possibly due to how environmental imbalance has affected them, and we're more aware of how precious the little things really are. What could be better than walking around with a beautiful golden bee silhouette around your neck? I wouldn't really go for something gold as I much prefer silver, but being that it is one of our yellow creepy crawlies, I'm willing to look past it for a piece like this! I'm in love with the outline design, it's simplistic look makes it super easy to match with pretty much any outfit, and I'd love one of my own!

Seller: La Menagerie

Price: £24.00



________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a little disclaimer, I'm not gaining any benefit from promoting brands or items they sell, this is entirely my doing. Prices may change from the time this post was written, click the starred item name to be directed to the page I originally gathered my information from to see any price changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment here!

Search This Blog